** To monitor water (Fluid) level and controlpump via internet (ThingSpeak), visit iFluid application from linkgiven below:
We are back again with a sweet, lightweight and easy to use app forthe users those are fascinated by Internet of Things. So, are youready to talk to appliances at home over the internet using mostpopular server ThingSpeak?
If so, then you are at right place and watching at what you werelooking for! This is an app by which you can talk to yourThingSpeak channel without any restriction. This app is gonna giveyou everything you want.
Excited to know how it works? Here we go!
1. Install and open app.
2. Type your WRITE API KEY, CHANNEL ID, and FIELD.
3. Tap CONNECT TO THINGSPEAK button in order to connect app withThingSpeak server.
4. If you want to disconnect app from server then tap DISCONNECTFROM THINGSPEAK button.
5. If field of your channel already contains data then afterconnecting app to server it will show you last data with date andtime.
6. If you want to read previous or next feeds of your channel thentap rev. FEEDS or fwd. FEEDS button.
7. *Note that after tapping either of FEEDS button, auto sync ofdata will be OFF, in order to turn auto sync ON to make app alwaysfetch recently updated data (last feed), tap REFRESH button frommenu bar at top.
8. In order to delete your channel details at one go, tap DELETEbutton from menu bar.
Kindly rate us and give your valuable review.
Developer LogiTek Projects Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Uploaded September 13, 2017 16:31
Copyright© 2017 get gek