Exciting application for kids to identifythedifferent animals’ names and their sounds. Your child willadmireevery kind of animal and will hear realistic soundeffects!
Sarah in the Farm is a free app. for kids, basically,educationalapplication that helps young children learn the animalsand theirsounds. It contains many different sorts of animals.
Kids can play the game “Which animal you have heard itssound?
That can teach kids to recognize the animals and theirsounds.
Sarah in the Farm – Application for kids will help parents toteachthem the animals as animals’ farm while they having fun at thesametime.
– Easy to use and control.
– Fun for children of all ages, preschoolers andschoolchildren.
– Play with your kids or let them play alone.
– Use it to keep your kid amused.
– Swipe for Previous /Next pages.
– Animals’ sounds.
– Animals’ names (writing and utterance)
– Animals’ animation.
– Animals’ sound test.
– Hearing test for an animals’ names utterance.
Note: you can download the application by more than 20differentlanguages.
– To teach your child to recognize the animals’ names (writingandutterance) in more than 20 languages:
– French – German – Japanese – Portuguese – Russian
– Chinese – Spanish – Arabic – Swedish – Turkish
– Polish – Norwegian – Italian – Greek – Finnish
– Danish – Czech – Korean – Croatian – Dutch
– Thai – Vietnamese – Brazilian Portuguese – European Spanish
Copyright© 2017 get gek