Chess is a mind game played by twopeople.Chess is a person who plays chess, both in game one on oneor oneagainst many people (in informal circumstances). Before thematch,chess players will choose the chess pieces he played. Thereare twocolors that distinguish the pieces or chess pieces, blackandwhite. Holders white berries begin the first step, whichisfollowed by black fruit holder in turn until the game isfinished.Chess Master.
Before the match, chess pieces that will choose the color heplayed.Holders white berries begin the first step, which isfollowed byblack fruit holder interchangeably. Chess Master foreach step canonly move one piece (except for castled where no twopieces aremoved). Pawn is moved to the empty slot, or occupied byan opponentpawn, which means capturing and moving pawns opponentsof the game.There are exceptions, namely to move en passant.
Each chess piece has a unique movement as follows,ChessMaster.Rules:
– The king can move one plot in all directions. The king also hasaspecial move called castled which also involves a fortress.
– Fortress can move horizontally and vertically along the plot,butcan not jump over other pieces. As mentioned above, thefortresswas involved in the movement castled.
– Elephants can move diagonally along the plot, but can notjumpover other pieces.
– The Queen has a combined movement of the Citadel andtheElephant.
– Horses have a movement like the letter L, which is elongatedandwidened two plots in one plot. Kudalah the only piece that canjumpover other pawns.
– The pawn can move forward (towards the opponent) one plot toplotwhich is not occupied. In an initial move, a pawn can moveforwardtwo spaces. Pawns can capture diagonally opposing pawn, pawnwhenthe opponent is a diagonal swath in front of him. Pion hastwospecial gerakah, namely motion capture en passantandpromotion.
Developer AERO STUDIO
Uploaded February 03, 2018 15:52
Filesize 16.7 MB
Copyright© 2017 get gek